A local non-profit healthcare organization is seeking a qualified Payroll/Accounts Receivable Specialist to manage and process the organization’s payroll function, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations. This position will also be responsible for managing accounts receivable, including the processing of contract billings and other non-medical billings, maintaining customer files, and reconciling general ledger receivable accounts to MS Dynamics GP. A great attitude and a sense of urgency are a must!
The Payroll/AR Specialist position might be a fit for you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field, or a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in payroll, accounting, or finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience entering and processing payroll using web-based payroll systems and services
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills and effective problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Proficiency with payroll software
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!