A Kitsap healthcare facility seeks a temporary Payroll, A/R Specialist to provide part time coverage for approximately 2-4 weeks.
The Temporary Payroll, A/R Specialist will support the center’s accounting department by processing accounts receivables and payroll. Job duties may include entering and processing payroll including distributing checks and direct deposits, maintaining leave records, deductions, 401K contributions/matches, verifying ADP online payroll filings of federal and state taxes.
A/R duties include processing of contract billings and non-medical billings, maintaining customer files, and reconciling general ledger receivable accounts to Ms Dynamics GP, and all related documentation, reports, logs and submittals.
The temporary Payroll, A/R Specialist position might be a fit for you if you have…
- Previous experience performing payroll and accounts receivable functions
- MS Office proficiency, including Advanced Excel skills
- Experience entering and processing payroll using ADP Payroll or similar system
- Experience with Dynamics Great Plains or similar system
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinking skills including excellent judgment and problem solving
- Amazing attention to detail
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.