The City of Bainbridge Island seeks a Part Time HR Analyst
The HR Analyst assists the Human Resources Manager with the planning, coordination, compliance, and implementation of human resources programs, policies and procedures. Focus areas include recruitment, selection, benefits administration, recordkeeping, and labor relations. This position acts as Secretary/Chief Examiner for the City’s civil service system.
This Part Time HR Analyst position would be right for you if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Public Administration or a related field
- 3+ years of Human Resources administration experience
- The ability to operate a personal computer utilizing a variety of standard and specialist software
- Knowledge of record keeping techniques and processes benefit programs, terminology, and practices
- Knowledge of human resources laws, principles, practices and procedures
- Familiarity with equal opportunity employment, fair labor standards, non-discrimination, Americans with Disabilities Act accommodation
- Great communication skills and good reading, writing, and general math skills and can research techniques and procedures
Placement will be for a preference for PHR or SPHR certification
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!