A local company is looking for a focused, detail-oriented individual to work as a part-time administrative assistant to help in their corporate office.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- High school degree or GED
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both orally and written), including proper business English
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to compose effective business letters, labels, and do basic office work
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Very good customer services and phone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees at all levels within the Company
- Reliability and with excellent attendance
- Type 40-60 wpm with accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective with MS Word, Excel, Access, Internet research, email protocol, and general office equipment
As an Administrative Assistant you’ll be responsible for:
- Daily back-up to our receptionist during lunch and breaks
- Working regularly on travel coordination
- Data entry, and creating various reports in Excel
- Assisting with inter-departmental tasks and projects as needed
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!