A Bremerton non-profit seeks a focused, detail-oriented Part Time Administrative Assistant to assist with data entry, creating reports in Excel, inter-departmental tasks and projects, and to relieve the receptionist for lunch and breaks.
The Administrative Assistant position might be for you if you:
- Have 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and are able to communicate effectively with customers and employees at all levels
- Have demonstrated organizational skills and are able to work with little supervision
- Are able to compose effective business letters, labels, and do basic office work
- Are computer proficient and familiar with MS Office applications
- Type 40-60 WPM and have fast, accurate 10-key data entry skills
- Have excellent attendance and reliability
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!