A Bremerton Non-Profit seeks a Part-Time Admin Assistant
who is a focused, detail-oriented individual to work as a part-time administrative assistant 11 am – 3 pm Mon – Fri to help with assisting with data entry and creating various reports in Excel, with inter-departmental tasks and projects as needed, and to relieve Receptionist for lunch and breaks.
As a Part-Time Admin Assistant, you would need to have:
- A high school degree or GED
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both orally and written), including proper business English
- A demonstrated organizational skills and are detail oriented
- The ability to compose effective business letters, labels, and do basic office work
- You have familiarity with MS Office applications and using ten-key skills at a quick pace
- You have the ability to meet defined objectives
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!