A Bainbridge Island manufacturer seeks an Operations Planner
Come join a growing team of passionate, professional, smart individuals working together to make our planet’s food supply serve more people safely and efficiently. This company is searching for an Operations Planner who will work within the Service and Operations Department to support their growing customer base by leading the scheduling maintenance and dispatch of technicians across North America.
This Operations Planner position might be for you if you have…
- 2+ years-experience in industrial maintenance planning operations
- 2+ years-experience in industrial machinery and process operations to include remote system controls or
- 4 years-combined work experience in relevant related fields
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Outlook for email and calendar
- Strong proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets and accurate keyboarding skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!