A Bremerton Utility company seeks an Operations Assistant
to perform technical, administrative and clerical support to several departments and entities including directors, operations, service, and marketing. This role will serve as the hub for administrative and operational support. Duties will include record keeping, document preparation and development, meeting coordination, accounting functions, GIS data input, and special projects. As an Operations Assistant providing quality customer service and maintaining good rapport with fellow employees and customers to resolve issues is a daily priority.
This Operations Assistant position might a good fit if…
- You have a 2-year degree in a business or office-related discipline
- You have 1+ years of general Administrative Office experience
- You have a professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- You have strong organizational skills, attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials
- You are able to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- You are familiar with spatial database design and knowledgeable of composing and developing maps, graphics, and related text
Preference will be given to those with previous experience or working knowledge of GIS, JD Edwards, MUP, or CIS programs.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!