A local storage and moving company is in search for a professional General Office Support person to enhance their team. As the first contact with many of their clients, it is critical that their Office Support person provide courteous and professional customer service.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 1+ years of receptionist/office support experience
- High school degree or GED equivalent, Associates Degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe and Internet Explorer
- Willingness to be trained to company standards
- Excellent attention to detail and phone skills
- A professional appearance
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
As Office Support, you’ll be responsible for:
- Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate team members
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Perform a variety of clerical duties, faxing, scanning, filing
- Update and follow through with delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Mailing of invoices and payables
- Processing and distributing daily paperwork
- Any other tasks that are necessary to meet business needs
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com. Please visit our Facebook page and “Like” our page for regular business updates and postings.