A small Kingston construction firm seeks an PT Office Support
This part-time office support position will handle a variety of front office duties including answering phones, handling mail, assisting and directing callers or taking messages, gathering detailed job information, assisting clients, and other general office duties.
This is a small, team-oriented environment with a friendly, casual atmosphere. A team player with an upbeat, willing attitude who possess great problem-solving skills, is flexible and excited to learn new things is the perfect candidate!
This PT Office Support position might a good fit if…
- You have professional phone etiquette and a warm and helpful demeanor
- You have good basic computer skills, but you don’t need to be a whiz
- You are very organized and possess great attention to detail
- You have a great, upbeat and helpful attitude and a desire to take direction and learn
- You have great communication skills and good reading, writing, and general math skills
- You can show up on time, ready to work
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!