A locally owned and operated construction and design firm who has a strong organizational structure and team dynamic is seeking an Office Manager/Human Resources. This role will be responsible for managing the day to day in office coordination with a heightened focus on HR, benefits, payroll oversight, and AP/AR.
This position might be a fit for you if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting, preferably with the construction/trades industries
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks and a basic understanding of HR practices
- Excellent organizational ability and a preference for detail and skill-based work
- Strong knowledge of AP/AR and payroll oversight
- Managing daily aspects of the front office, including phones, emails, text, and in-person inquiries
- Administrative tasks for the directors and CEO such as calendaring, expense reports, preparing confidential correspondence, travel plans, etc.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of regulatory filings, business license, insurance, and other legal documents
- Client management including bidding requests, new client background, entering new clients into Quickbooks, fielding calls, and managing feedback questionnaires
- Vendor management including researching new products/vendors, assisting with vendor solicitation, entering purchase orders, reviewing invoices
- Reviewing timekeeping/payroll for accuracy, preparing weekly reports for project manager, creating invoices and entering in Quickbooks, running weekly AR report, following up on overdue accounts
- Maintaining employee data, new hire paperwork, managing L&I claims, creating training manuals
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!