A Poulsbo well drilling company is seeking an Office & Bookkeeping Assistant
As an Office/Bookkeeping Assistant, you will handle the day to day duties in a fast-paced retail service business. Responsibilities will include invoicing, data entry into QuickBooks, file maintenance, report generation, busy phones, and interacting with our valued clients and vendors. You must be a great communicator, both written and verbal and possess a strong attention to detail.
This position might be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience providing accounting or bookkeeping support (Construction office experience is a plus!)
- Experience with bookkeeping or accounting software, preferably Quickbooks
- 10-Key by touch and accurate data entry
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Some familiarity with cloud-based programs such as RazorSync and QuickBooks Online
- Technical capability and the mindset of jumping right in and learning is what is needed
- Strong customer service skills, in person and on the phone
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!