A Kitsap Real Estate office is seeking an Office Assistant Temp to support their broker with numerous organizational and administrative tasks. If you have good organizational skills and an eye for detail, as well as experience with social media and some artistic flare we could use your help now. Great communication and customer service skills go without saying and if you’ve worked in a real estate office before, that’s a huge plus!
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 3 years minimum experience as an office assistant with reception duties
- MS Office proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook (Publisher is preferred)
- Proficiency in Social Media
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Maintain an organized office environment
- 1 year of marketing or sales support experience is preferred
Experience in a RE environment is preferred
As an Office Assistant Temp, you’ll be responsible for:
- Answering phone and assisting or directing callers
- Preparing emails and correspondence, and performing filing duties
- Acting as a marketing assistant with duties including preparing fliers, updating social media sites and web content
- Gathering documents for signature and doing some Internet research
- Keeping the office organized and running smoothly
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!