Busy CPA firm in South Kitsap is seeking an experienced Receptionist for their growing firm. If you are passionate about the accounting field, have amazing customer service skills in-person and on the phone, are a self-starter with a desire to learn and grow… then this team needs you in their front office!
A typical day includes busy phones and general office duties, requiring the ability to multitask and prioritize workload, copy, fax, scan, prepare correspondence, email, maintain an electronic filing system, schedule, and coordinate meetings and appointments, maintain office organization and act as a gatekeeper for staff and CPA’s.
This Office Assistant position might be for you if:
- You have 2-3 years of general office experience with reception duties
- You are proficient in MS Office suite, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- You know your way around a business office and can operate the typical equipment; copiers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are motivated and enjoy solving problems
- You possess a professional demeanor
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.