A Vaughn area Non-Profit seeks an Office Administrator
whose duties will include answering phones and being a friendly and professional voice and face to customers, coworkers and the general public. Your main responsibilities as an Office Administrator will be answering phones, assisting, directing callers, taking detailed messages, and efficiently handling the clerical duties of the front office.
This Office Administrator position might a good fit if…
- You have a very professional phone and in-person presence
- You are interested in meaningful employment
- You have some experience processing payables and receivables
- You have managed multiple accounts, key dates, and calendared appointments using various database management systems
- You are a team player with the ability to take direction
- You are experienced with office equipment in including desktop computers, MS Office products, copier, fax, and multi-line phones
- You have great communication skills and good reading, writing, and general math skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!