A family owned and operated Moving and Storage Company seeks an experienced Sales Support Associate
who is organized and possesses excellent customer service skills. As the first point of contact, this position will coordinate the sales support process by liaising between sales and operations departments and provide administrative support to the sales team.
Sales Support Associate duties would be for you if:
- You have 2+ years of customer service experience
- You have a minimum 1-year experience providing administrative support
- You value accountability and have excellent communication skills
- You are able to manage your time effectively and meet deadlines
- You have strong computer and keyboarding skills including experience with MS Office Suite
- You are able to work both independently and as a team
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!