A high-end wood working facility in Poulsbo is searching for an experienced CAD Drafter to join their team for project design in custom cabinetry and casework using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
You’ll be drawing, plotting and layering drawings and should have experience with high-end fixtures. Project management duties may also be required.
You might be a fit for the CAD Drafter position if you have…
- 2+ years experience with AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Experience in architectural blueprint reading and “shop drawing” preparation, or experience in commercial mill work/casework, or custom furniture drafting
- Demonstrated accuracy, quality, and professionalism
- Above average communication skills, verbal and written
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirement and Environment: This is a commercial wood working environment. While the employee will be primarily at a computer work station, there may be lifting up to 50 pounds, navigating stairs and ladders, and off-site travel.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com