A small precision metal fabrication company located in Kent has an immediate need for a Metal Fabricator – Laser Operator. You’ll need a minimum of 2 years of sheet metal manufacturing experience specifically using CNC laser cutting equipment. If you believe in doing your very best, including continued improvement and raising your personal standards, and that it also takes teamwork, and you’d like to join a dedicated team of professionals who feel the same, you’ve found your people! This company is a tight knit, family style operation that values its employees and offers a fabulous compensation/benefits package! Curious? We’d love to tell you more!
The Metal Fabricator-Laser Operator job might be a fit for you if you:
- Are proficient in the use of basic measuring tools
- Have 5+ years’ related experience within a manufacturing environment
- Have previous experience/training in running CNC laser cutting equipment or equivalent
- Have 2+ years’ related experience within sheet metal manufacturing environment
- Have experience working in an ISO or AS environment (preferred)
- Are able to read, write, and converse in English
- Can lift 40 pounds without assistance on occasion
- Can sit, stand and move around on your feet continuously for up to 10 hours a day
Amazing perks include:
- 100% of medical, dental, vision and life expenses are covered (how many companies can say that?)
- The company pays part of your yearly max deductible as well, which is unheard of
- 401k retirement benefits with company match
- Safe-harbor investment (they put money into your retirement even if you don’t!)
- Tuition reimbursement program and extensive training programs/opportunities/certifications
- No-limit profit sharing. When the company does well, all benefit with no cap.
- Yearly awards, BBQs, and other activities to foster team morale
- Long tenure and near zero turnover is a testament to doing what is right for employees
- On the job and advanced training offered to all employees
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!