A well-established ophthalmology office committed to providing exceptional care and quality services in a state of the art environment is seeking an experienced Office Coordinator to manage all front office duties including customer service, insurance verifications/pre-authorizations, scheduling, and social media accounts. This office is committed to the development of quality patient-physician relationships and providing a full spectrum of services that many cannot find anywhere else in Kitsap County.
This Office Coordinator position might be for you if:
- You are proactive, organized, and able to effectively manage changing priorities
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical office setting
- You have a minimum of 1 year’s experience performing insurance verifications and pre-authorizations
- You have a commitment to providing exceptional customer service in a busy, fast-paced environment
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous experience within ophthalmology is a huge plus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.