A nationally recognized medical clinic is seeking a Medical Receptionist to join their Bellevue location.
If you are an upbeat and empathetic individual with strong customer service skills and general office experience this is a great opportunity to break into the healthcare industry! Basic duties will include greeting and scheduling patients in person and over the phone as well as operating standard office equipment. Growth and development opportunities may also be available.
This Medical Receptionist opportunity might be for you if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
- You have basic computer skills and experience with MS Office products, email, etc.
- You can maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA standards.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You demonstrate good independent judgment and decision making skills
- You are flexible, with the ability to take direction
- You have a professional demeanor
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!