A national manufacturer of cutting-edge nutraceuticals is seeking a professional Medical Office Assistant responsible for the orderly flow of patients through their Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Clinic. The Medical Office Assistant will be the face of the clinic performing reception and front office clerical duties, greeting and assisting patients as needed. This position will include some light travel (10%) to clinic sponsored events, supporting the clinic director and performing related research and development projects.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-year minimum medical office experience
- Good computer skills and proficient with MS Word and Excel
- A keyboarding minimum speed of 45 wpm
- Knowledge and experience with medical records and terminology
- A professional demeanor
- Excellent judgment and understanding of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and to multitask
- A professional warmth and empathetic demeanor
As a Medical Office Assistant you’ll be responsible for:
- Front office reception, in person and using the multi-line phone system
- Providing clerical support to the Director, and indirectly to related staff
- Assisting, directing, scheduling patients
- Performing accurate data entry
- Providing medical transcription
- Maintaining patient files, both electronic and paper
- Providing medical proofing
- Gathering patient vitals and information
- Prepping patient exam rooms
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding all patient matters
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!