A Bremerton health clinic seeks a Certified Medical Assistant
A local, non-profit behavioral health clinic is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant responsible for both front and back office duties. Duties may include injections, phlebotomy, very limited lab testing, preparing rooms, obtaining vital signs, using the EMR, documentation, data entry as needed, obtaining prior authorizations for medications, assisting with prescription questions, and some basic front office duties, as needed. This is a temporary assignment and they need someone to start right away!
This Medical Assistant position might a good fit if…
- Active Washington State Medical Assistant Certification
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Superb customer service skills
- Strong organizational and management skills – Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Newly certified grads are encouraged to apply
- No prior experience in this field is required, but the ideal candidate is motivated to learn new skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!