A Bainbridge Island manufacturer seeks a Mechanical Engineer Temp
to support the development of distribution systems as well refinement of our existing installed customer base. Come join a growing team of passionate, professional, smart individuals working together and be an integral member of the Engineering team and to be instrumental in the growth and strategy.
This Mechanical Engineer Temp position would be right for you if have:
- A BA or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in water/process industry or a related fields
- CAD software skills – SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and Inventor
- Proficiency in reading and producing P&ID’s and PFD’s
- Experience using injectors (Eductors), static mixers, and static tank mixers
- Conversant with industrial plumbing and piping best practices
- In-depth experience specifying mag-drive and direct-drive process pumps using pump curves, appropriate materials of construction, and VFD’s
- Use of process instrumentation and controls
- Strong fundamental understanding of physics, with emphasis on fluids (gas and liquid)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!