The Marine Electrician position might be a fit for you if…
- You have 5 years experience as an electrician. Marine experience highly preferred!
- You are familiar with the EPISM and follow the requirements
- You understand and practice the ISO9001-2008 standards
- You are familiar with and follow the procedures of Work Packages
- You are able to accomplish both a Standard Item 009-16 and a 009-36 without supervision
- You can accomplish an electrical test with the proper technical documentation
- You can read and interpret government drawings
- You have knowledge of Work Authorization Forms (WAFs)
- You have great physical agility and stamina, are comfortable climbing gang ways to get shipboard, and can work in cramped spaces, on or near marine vessels
- You have excellent visual acuity(with or w/o corrective aids) and can pass a Standard Jaeger’s Test chart for near vision acuity, and Ishihara’s tests for color deficiency
- You can comfortable lift up to 75 lbs
Must have the ability to obtain appropriate badging for base access!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!