The Port Orchard marina seeks a Marina Office Assistant
for a full-time temporary position through the end of the year beginning the first part of June. As a Marina Office Assistant you will be responsible for manning the front desk, meeting and greeting the public, assisting tenants and patrons, guest registration, fuel sales and operations, boat checks, and providing a friendly and professional first contact to the boating public!
This Marina Office Assistant position might a good fit if
- You have 2+ years of experience as a front office assistant
- You are polite, courteous and have warm reception skills
- You are very comfortable with working on the dock and with water, going up and down boat ramps which can be steep at low tide
- You are highly organized and enjoy multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- You find satisfaction in teamwork and helping others stay on track with company goals
- You are experienced with office equipment in including desktop computers, MS Office products, copier, fax, and multi-line phones
- You pride yourself on the ability to multi-task and remain focused, friendly and helpful in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!