The Maintenance Technician position might be a fit for you if you have…
- 2 years experience as a Maintenance Technician, Building Engineer or similar position
- Some knowledge of Fair Housing, JUD HQS and REAC inspection criteria
- Basic technical proficiency to navigate and document within electronic work order system.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great physical agility including the ability to climb step ladders, lift and carry 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Experience operating a variety of power tools
- A HS diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation to travel between sites. (Mileage is reimbursed!)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!