A Pierce County manufacturer needs a Maintenance Mechanic/Millwright
If you are a well-rounded and professional industrial Maintenance Mechanic/Millwright who would excel at maintaining and repairing electrical and mechanical components of the production line this job is for you! The company is family owned and offers a great working environment, excellent compensation package, long-term employment, and advancement. The company will provide for some specialized training, such as welding, for the right candidate.
This Maintenance Mechanic/Millwright job would be for you if
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent PLUS a vocational or technical school degree
- You have 2+ years general plant maintenance experience
- You have mechanical, electrical, welding, fabrication, hydraulics, and troubleshooting experience to perform duties
- You have demonstrated organizational skills and are extremely detail oriented
- You are a team player, have a great work ethic, and a positive attitude
- You have good verbal and reasoning problem-solving skills, and a capacity for processing job-critical information
- You have a strong work ethic including EXCELLENT attendance record
This employer offers an excellent benefits and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing and wellness programs!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!