A Gig Harbor manufacturer seeks a Maintenance Engineering Manager
A national manufacturer of nutritional supplements seeks an analytical and strategic Maintenance Engineering Manager with a strong communication and collaborative management style. Work with Corporate and Value Chain Management regarding expansion, modifications, manufacturing process equipment, mechanical design and project definition. Oversee the maintenance team, manage resources and develop and implement company equipment engineering standards. If you’re someone with unparalleled problem-solving skills who is quick on their feet and always maintains a friendly disposition, even under pressure, this company needs you!
This position would be right for you if have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or an equivalent technical degree or level of experience)
- 2+ years of progressive work experience coordinating engineering and maintenance project activity in a technical field in manufacturing
- Advanced scheduling, project organization, budgeting, procurement, bid processes, and contractor selection skills and experience
- Experience with building construction and building support systems, such as HVAC and electrical systems
- Strong project engineering abilities
- Proficiency in the development and maintenance of moderately complex spreadsheets, and the ability to learn to operate specification/formulation software
- High regard for safe practices
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!