A beautiful, waterside resort and spa on the Hood Canal is seeking temporary Line Cooks to help support seasonal restaurant operations.
As a Line Cook you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and cooking menu items for service
- Maintaining a clean and stocked workstation
- Ensuring all food safety and storage standards are upheld at all times
This Line Cook role may be a fit if you:
- Have previous experience as a line cook in a restaurant
- Have experience and understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, and equipment
- Have the ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to stand for extended periods
- Have a current WA State Food Handlers Permit or ability to acquire within one week of hire
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!