A Kitsap County real estate transaction company is seeking a registered Limited Practice Officer (LPO) responsible for providing and expediting escrow information to clients and fellow loan officers, establishing new escrow accounts, and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures. The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable professional with excellent communication skills, is detail oriented, highly organized, technically savvy, and a team player, and should have a minimum of 2 years of experience handling all levels of escrow transactions ranging in complexity, in a progressively responsible role. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
The Limited Practice Officer (LPO) might be a fit for you if:
- You have 2+ years’ related experience with at least 1 year having directly handled basic to complex escrow transactions
- You can analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
- You have received customer applications and can quote the rate and complete follow-up activities
- You have strong computer proficiency with MS Office Suite
- You have solid keyboarding skills and can master using a ten-key at a quick and accurate pace
- You are a great communicator with a professional demeanor and excellent judgment
- You are a self-starter, highly organized, and comfortable working within strict deadlines
- You have an LPO License and Escrow Officer Certification, or completion of escrow officer training by a title company or bank
- You are a licensed Notary or can obtain this upon hire
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!