An established Silverdale plumbing company is seeking a licensed Plumber.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An active Washington L&I Journey Level Plumber certification
- The ability to understand and use schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- Knowledge of PPE and commitment to using at all appropriate times
- A good driving record
- The ability to perform physical work in all kinds of environments, such as under houses, up on ladders, etc.
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds or more with help
The Plumber is responsible for:
- Assembling, installing, or repairing pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems according to specifications or plumbing codes
- Inspecting structures and locating and marking positions of pipes, connections, and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Cutting thread and bending pipe to required angles
- Assembling and installing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals and non-metals
- Joining pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, and solder
- Testing pipes
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures
- Repairing and maintaining plumbing
- Other tasks as assigned
Physical Requirements and Environment: Must be able to work in all kinds of environments, under houses, up on ladders. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds or more with help.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!