Bring your great work ethic to the Hospitality industry! Work in a beautiful resort environment, responsible for performing all routine functions required in the cleaning and servicing of hotel linens!
As a Hotel Laundry Attendant, you will:
- Sort laundry into specific classifications for the preparation of washing.
- Treat stains with cleaning chemicals.
- Load and unload washers and dryers.
- Fold, store and distribute clean laundry.
- Conduct daily inventory of supplies. Keep work areas, surfaces, floors, etc. clean and in safe, efficient working conditions, maintain supplies and reports all equipment damage and other needs to supervisor, manager or maintenance staff as appropriate.
- Effectively and respectfully work alongside and communicate with your co-workers
The Hotel Laundry Attendant job might be for you if:
- You can work flexible hours, varied schedules and at times, a six-day workweek; to work under stress and with patience and tolerance as a means to maintain sufficient operational coverage.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a High School Diploma/GED
- You must be reliable and punctual.
- You can lift 40 pounds.
- You have the ability to successfully pass a background check and maintain a Class II gaming license issued by the Washington State Gambling Commission.
- You must be available to work evening, weekends & Holidays to include Special Events and Drawings or Promotions
- Pre-employment background and drug screening required to obtain required licensure.
Previous laundry experience is preferred, but certainly not required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.