A local manufacturing facility is seeking an experienced janitor/custodian for their full time, 2nd shift, temp to hire opening.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 1+ years’ experience working in commercial cleaning
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Knowledge of various chemicals and cleaning supplies
- Familiarity with and ability to use Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Superb attendance
As a Janitor, you’ll be responsible for:
- Keeping the facility in a clean and orderly condition
- Cleaning and maintaining sanitary standards in the rest rooms, locker rooms, and other assigned areas
- Sweeping and cleaning manufacturing and office spaces
- Cleaning corporate offices and clinics
- Emptying trash and garbage containers
- Maintaining building exterior by removing debris and sweeping, as well as washing exterior entryway windows
- Notifying facilities manager concerning need for major repairs or additional equipment maintained by work order
- Washing walls and product storage racks as needed
- Effectively communicating with coworkers and supervisors
- Operating tenant floor scrubber throughout the whole facility
Physical Requirements and Environment: Manufacturing environment, may be exposed to noise. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for shift duration.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com