A Kitsap County firm specializing in title and escrow services is seeking an experienced IT Manager
To handle the critical responsibilities of analyzing and directing all IT related activities and supervise staff within the IT department. The ideal candidate will be adept at providing technical leadership, project coordination, and maintaining continuity of computer services throughout the organization.
This IT Manager position might be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working in IT operations with at least 2 years in a leadership capacity
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Demonstrable skills in managing on-premise and cloud computing services
- Experience in management of Windows services including Windows servers, databases, operating systems, and automated/managed deployment of patches and updates
- Experience in virtualization of servers and desktops; Virtual Private Networks; Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!