A Tacoma retailer needs an Inventory Counter
to perform cycle counting at their Tacoma store December 10th-14th. If you are good with numbers and can stand on your feet all day this would be a great way to earn some holiday cash! Your duties will include going down the aisles and counting merchandise and entering the amount counted into a hand-held device.
This Inventory Counter position would be for you if
- You have a High School Diploma or GED
- You love numbers, counting and balancing and possess a keen eye for detail
- You enjoy helping out in a crunch and don’t mind being on your feet all day
- You are a self-starter, take pride in your work and strive to “do it right!”
- You have excellent reasoning and problem-solving skills
- You possess a strong work ethic and are known for your reliability
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!