A Silverdale company seeks a Human Resources professional
with an upbeat and professional attitude to join their team. This Human Resources professional position is with an established food service company who is committed to recruiting top talent and providing all of their team members with an exceptional work experience. We are looking for a professional talented in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains team members long-term and builds our employer’s brand.
This Human Resources position would be right for you if
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources
- You have experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration, and teamwork
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and social media platforms
- You have knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices, and talent acquisition
- You have experience with developing personnel goals, department goals, objectives, and systems
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have the ability to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!