We’re seeking a knowledgeable payroll professional who has experience in union labor environments and a strong knowledge of Human Resources processes to join a large award-winning manufacturing company based in Jefferson County.
- Make recommendations for payroll-related policies
- Responsible for timely, accurately, and compliant payroll processing
- Audit and process payroll documents
- Process employee data for new hires, changes, additional earnings, etc.
- Process employee time and attendance data to payroll and reconcile variances
- Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy, compliance, and confidentiality
- Maintain vacation and sick time records
- Develop in-depth understanding of payroll software and HRIS
- Create reports as needed
- 3-5 years’ payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations
- Knowledge of benefits programs including health insurance, long-term disability programs, workers’ compensation insurance, unemployment regulations, collective bargaining, etc.
- Understanding of human resource policies and programs
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations related to benefits administration
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!