Are you an experienced Human Resources professional with stellar administrative support chops and an affinity for employee training and development? We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for a large Jefferson County employer. In addition to providing general support to the HR Department, this position will heavily support facilitation, tracking, and documentation of employee training programs company-wide.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries and requests
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, and maintain agendas
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related or equivalent on the job experience
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!