The HR Generalist position might be a fit for you if you have…
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience as an HR generalist
- An operating knowledge of all current ADP modules including Payroll, HR Benefits, Recruiting, Training and Performance Management
- You are technologically adept and able to work with MS office suite for WOS, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility with work schedule, comfort with working in different time zones
- Proven ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and objectivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- AA Degree in a related field is preferred, or equivalent level of education and experience is acceptable
- PHR certification preferred, or ability and desire to obtain
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region