A Jefferson County manufacturing company is in need of a temporary Office Assistant to provide clerical support to their Human Resources Department.
The position is full-time for several weeks (duration is undetermined at this time), and will include basic to intermediate level office support functions including answering multi-line phones, filing (electronic and paper), data entry, mail processing and other duties as needed.
The HR Office Support position might be a fit for you if …
- You have 2+ years of experience performing general office support duties including answering phones, filing and data entry
- You are computer literate and proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- You are exceptionally organized and take pride in doing a great job
- You have an upbeat attitude and love helping others for a common goal
- You have superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are available to start immediately
- You are professional in demeanor and understand the necessity of confidentiality in the workplace
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!