A Poulsbo construction company seeks an HR Generalist
with an upbeat and professional attitude to join their team. This HR Generalist position is with an established company who specializes in private and commercial properties. The ideal candidate will be team oriented, adaptable to varying paces of work, and willing to pitch in with administrative tasks as needed. Those with previous experience establishing and maintaining HR functions are encouraged to apply.
This HR Generalist position would be right for you if
- You have a Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of Human Resources experience
(those with relevant experience in lieu of educational requirements will also be considered!)
- You are proficient in MS Office Products, with proficiency in Outlook, including calendar and tasks, and Word
- You have the confidence to advise and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy, and
- You have experience with developing personnel goals, department goals, objectives and systems
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have the ability to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!