Are you a bit of a neat freak and a perfectionist? Do you take great pride in your work? Are you passionate about delivering a quality guest experience?
Would you love to work in a fun and friendly atmosphere for an employer who cares about your personal and professional growth? If this describes you – we’ve got the perfect job!
As a Hotel-Casino Housekeeper, you will routinely perform these duties:
- Cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, bathrooms, and hallways under the supervision of the housekeeping supervisor.
- Promoting a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and able to address guest requests and problems.
- Representing the hotel to the guests and visitors throughout all stages of the guest’s stay.
- Assisting guests in a courteous, efficient, timely, polite and professional manner.
- Working closely with other departments of hotel and Casino in providing assistance to the guests and their requests, keeps room statuses updated, and notifies housekeeping supervisor and maintenance staff when repair work is needed.
- Assisting with maintaining the guest, guest room and key security.
The Hotel-Casino Housekeeper position might be for you if:
- You have the ability to work flexible hours, varied schedules and at times, a six-day workweek; to work under stress and with patience and tolerance as a means to maintain sufficient operational coverage.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a High School Diploma/GED
- You enjoy working directly with guests, customers, and employees, providing information and assistance on a daily basis.
- You can obtain and maintain a Class II gaming license issued by the Washington State Gambling Commission. *
All positions will require you to work evening, weekends & Holidays to include Special Events and Drawings or Promotions
(*All selected candidates must pass a background check and drug screen to obtain Class II gaming license)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.