Beautiful waterside Hotel and Casino in Kitsap seeks a Desk Clerk. Here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Come join this team of hospitality professionals who strive to deliver a quality guest experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere!
The Hotel Front Desk Associate position might be for you if:
- You enjoy working with the public and going out of your way to make people feel special
- You are very organized and detail-oriented, doing your best work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a professional demeanor, both in-person and on the phone
- You have the ability to work flexible hours, varied schedules and at times, a six-day workweek; to work under stress and with patience and tolerance as a means to maintain sufficient operational coverage.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a High School Diploma/GED
- You can obtain and maintain a Class II gaming license issued by the Washington State Gambling Commission. *
- You have experience in the hospitality industry a PLUS, but more importantly, work experience that shows strong customer service skills.
- This is a 24-hour, seven day a week operation, therefore, an individual with open availability is preferred. Front desk staffing needs are typically greatest on weekends, evenings and all holidays.
(*All selected candidates must pass a background check and drug screen to obtain Class II gaming license)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.