A Bremerton special-purpose district is seeking a seasonal Grounds Maintenance for the summer
As Grounds Maintenance, we are looking for two individuals to assist the maintenance lead by performing grounds/building maintenance including working outdoors in all weather conditions for extended periods of time beginning the first part of June. You will be performing a variety of maintenance tasks necessary to maintain the appearance of facilities and grounds of numerous sites around the Bremerton area.
This Grounds Maintenance opportunity might be for you if:
- You are at least 18 years old with valid WA drivers license and insurance
- You have the ability to operate general grounds maintenance equipment and operate light-duty vehicles
- You are able to work alone/independently and complete tasks as directed
- You are able to drive a company vehicle from the Port of Bremerton to industrial park across the street
- You take pride in a job well done and have reliable transportation
RELIABILITY and PROMPTNESS is an absolute must!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!