Do you have General Carpenter experience? A Kingston construction company
who specializes in residential construction is seeking an experienced general carpenter to join their team. Are you interested in being a part of a company that believes that quality is not an accident? Experience needs are flexible–Apprentices and those in training are welcome to apply!
This General Carpenter position would be for you if
- You are knowledgeable about and have experience with wood/structural home framing
- You have good basic math skills, measuring skills, and analytical skills necessary
- You are a team player with a “helper” attitude, willing to accept projects and an increase in workload, as needed
- You have good verbal and reasoning problem-solving skills, and a capacity for processing job-critical information
- You have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and climb, reach, bend, and stoop as the job requires
- You have a strong work ethic including EXCELLENT attendance record
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!