A Kitsap County construction company seeks a Bookkeeper / Office Manager
with previous construction office experience to join their team. In addition to being responsible for the day to day administrative and bookkeeping functions, this position will also maintain and update the company website, social media, and assist with other marketing tasks as needed. Medical, retirement, and continuing education benefits eligibility upon successful conversion.
This Bookkeeper / Office Manager position might a good fit if…
- You are disciplined and a self-starter who is a very professional phone and in-person presence
- You have a min 3 years experience using Quickbooks or possess a Quickbooks certification and 1 year of practical experience
- You have at least 2 years experiences as an Office Manager
- You have managed multiple accounts, key dates, and calendared appointments using various database management systems
- You are a team player with the ability to take direction
- You are experienced with MS Office products and WordPress and have a familiarity with Houzz
- You have great communication skills and possess the ability to prioritize completing tasks as routine workflow
Any knowledge of the construction industry or working with contractors and writing up work orders is a plus, but not required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!