A small North Kitsap bookkeeping company is looking for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper to help expand the practice. The position will start out part time with the opportunity to quickly become full time. Fairly flexible hours; some local travel required. Some work can be performed remotely once the 90-day probation period has passed, but weekly office hours and client visits will also be required. Must be extremely organized, possess great attention to detail, and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Quickbooks data entry
- General journal entries
- Invoicing and collections
- Bank account reconciliations
- State and city excise tax returns
- Payroll processing, including payroll tax payments and payroll tax return filings
- W-2/1099 year-end filings
- QuickBooks proficiency
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) proficiency
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping experience, including payroll and payroll tax filings, state and city tax filings, and excise tax filings
- Ability to multitask between clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field is a plus
- A reliable vehicle for client visits (mileage reimbursement provided)
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!