The construction trade is booming! We are in need of a talented and experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper to handle the broad range of tasks needed for a small construction firm. Practical, hands-on knowledge is more important than theory. Experience is more important than a degree. We are seeking someone wanting a long-term career with growth potential.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- Solid knowledge of debits and credits
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of construction accounting software
- Strong mathematical reasoning and quantitative skills
- Strong ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize
- Professional demeanor with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented, self-motivated
- Reliability is an absolute must
Hands-on construction bookkeeping experience is preferred
As a Full Charge Bookkeeper, you’ll be responsible for:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- General ledger, reconciliations and journal entries
- Analyzing job cost estimates
- Assisting in preparation of month-end, budget, and cash flow
- Routinely interacting with management, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, and customers
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!