A beautiful resort located on the Puget Sound is seeking a Front of House & Wine manager to coordinate and supervise the overall guest services operations of the front of house.
- Develop a “sense of place” with the dining room for all, including locals, guests of the inn, special occasions, loyalty clubs, etc.
- Purchase, maintain, and control costs for wine program, as well as assist with liquor and beer
- Organize wine cellar with special focus on inventory control, storage and spoilage
- Plan and conduct staff training on wine and other beverages, as well as product knowledge, service techniques, upselling, policies, and procedures
- Plan, schedule, and direct the dining department to meet the daily needs of operation
- 2-3 years’ experience as a restaurant manager, banquet manager, or hotel manager
- Deep and broad knowledge of wine, including inventory management, purchasing, pricing, and delivery systems
- Ability to train staff in guest service skills, wine, beverage, and bar management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and POS systems, strong computer proficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent, strong preference for college degree with emphasis in business or hotel management
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- WA state food handler’s permit and WA liquor service permit, or ability to obtain
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!