A fast growing manufacturing company in Kitsap County is seeking a Production Manager to join their operations. You will be working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented kitchen setting, responsible for the production and QC of food and beverage products.
- Operation of standard commercial food manufacturing equipment, bottling, and packaging equipment
- Min 3-5 years experience at the production management level
- Food manufacturing and packaging in commercial kitchens
- Manufacturing and bottling beverages
- Scheduling and managing personnel
- In-depth knowledge of food safety and Department of Agriculture guidelines
- Management of processes and personnel in commercial kitchens
- Experience writing SOP’s and GMP’s
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
As a Production Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing all day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead the team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
Physical Requirements and Environment: While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds and up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus, depth perception, peripheral vision, distance vision and close vision.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!