This position is responsible for managing the overall operations of the local branch and will develop a team to provide excellent service and build restaurant sales and profit
Please indicate which location that you are applying for:
|7293||GM – Bellingham|
|7294||GM – Edmonds|
|7295||GM – Snohomish|
This position is responsible for managing the overall operations of the local branch and will develop a team to provide excellent service and build restaurant sales and profit.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a General Manager within a fast food environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience with full profit and loss accountability.
- Understanding of basic math concepts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Proficient knowledge of personal computers and related software applications
- Ability to manage professionally with integrity, honesty, and trust
- Ability to remain calm when challenged or placed under pressure
- Willingness to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and change
- A strong sense of urgency and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organization and planning skill
- ServSafe certification
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and ability to use personal vehicle to make bank deposits and travel to other business locations as required
As a Fast Food /General Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Recruiting, selecting, training, developing, and evaluating restaurant employees
- Monitoring staffing levels to ensure sufficient development and talent
- Ensuring systems for training employees on workstations are fully implemented and adhered to by management and crew
- Identifying and developing internal candidates for management and team leader positions
- Reviewing practices and modifying as needed
- Responding to guest concerns and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring management team and crew understands and operates all systems correctly
- Analyzing restaurant operational and financial performance each period
- Identifying trends and implementing action plans for improvement
- Increasing restaurant sales and profitability
- Monitoring costs and adherence to budget and restaurant goals
Physical Requirements and Environment: Quick-service restaurant environment, may involve elevated noise levels. Position will involve standing and walking for 85-95% of shift. Must be able to lift and carry 10-65 lbs and move freely about the restaurant.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com. For regular business updates and postings please visit our Facebook page and “Like” our profile.